- Become familiar with hatha yoga
- Become familiar with the sun salutations and it’s benefits
- Dive deep into the first two limbs (yamas & niyamas) of the 8-fold path of yoga
- Practice and root in the three pointers of yoga; prana, bandha, drishti
Saktiisha yoga academy provides a safe environment so you can explore deeper layers of yourself and lay a solid base to continue your self-practice in daily life.
To be able join the Yoga Foundation Training we require you to have practiced yoga steadily for a minimum of ½ years with a teacher and/or self-practice. After your application has been received and reviewed, we will contact you to further discuss your participation in the program.
- Module 1: Yoga philosophy and background.
In this module we will explore the backgrounds of yoga and dive deeper in the yoga philosophy. What is yoga? How to apply yoga in daily life? Basic Asana
- Module 2: Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali. Application of Yama & Niyama Basic Pranayama Basic Asana’s
- Module 3: Yoga in daily life. How to integrate yoga into our daily lives through Yamas & Niyamas, Pranayama and Asana practice. Yoga on the mat and off the mat.
- Friday 2 October
- Friday 23 October
- Friday 30 October
- Friday 6 November
- Friday 27 November
- Friday 11 December