Yoga Foundation (YF) - 50 hours
The Yoga Foundation covers the following topics:
- What is Yoga?
- Yoga Philosophy Yamas & Niyamas
- Building a steady self-practice
- Deepening the understanding of yoga and it’s working in daily life
- The Yamas & Niyamas, Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice, Deborah Adele (ISBN 10: 0-9744706-4-3)
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Georg Feuerstein vertaling (beschikbaar in het Nederlands en Engels)
- Bhagavad Gita – The living Gita door Sri Swami Satchidananda (ISBN 978-0-932040-27-5-51795) of een andere versie van Bhagavad Gita die beter bij je past
A training to create a solid foundation of your practice while you work on deepening the understanding of yoga.
During this training, you will:
- become familiar with hatha yoga
- become familiar with the sun salutations and it’s benefits
- dive deep into the first two limbs (yamas & niyamas) of the 8-fold path of yoga
- practice and root in the three pointers of yoga; prana, bandha, drishti
- saktiisha academy provides a safe environment to explore deeper layers of yourself and a solid base to continue the self-practice in daily life.
We require you to have practiced yoga steadily for a minimum of ½ years with a teacher and/or self-practice After your application has been received and reviewed, we will contact you to further discuss your participation in the program.
- YF-class Yoga Foundation | €550 *
*including 1 month unlimited yoga practice at saktiisha online
View all our prices for our training and our packages here
Complete the online registration & intake form. After receiving your application, we will contact you.
Head teacher & owner saktiisha yoga academy